Miscarriage and Menopause: Neglected Areas of Women’s Health
Date(s): 04 June 2020
Time: 10am- 5pm
Eligibility: Acupuncture graduates
Jill Glover specialises in many areas of obstetrics and gynaecology and has an international reputation as a presenter. During this day you will learn to clarify aetiologies, treatments and lifestyle applications of miscarriage and menopause. Including repeated pregnancy loss (RPL) & premature ovarian insufficiency (POI). You will leave with a concise handbook for easy reference in your clinic.
Miscarriage & RPL
· Why does it happen
· Which tests you need to ask for and how to understand them
· Clarify your diagnosis and treatment plans
· Supportive diet and nutrition
Menopause and POI
· How to support a smooth natural menopause – it’s a gate of life.
· Improve your understanding, diagnosis and treatment of menopause and premature ovarian failure
· Devise well informed dietary and lifestyle advice
Jill offers follow up coaching and supervision for your gynaecology cases.
Jill Glover has spent over 30 years using acupuncture and Chinese herbs to enhance and support the many transitions in women’s lives. She runs a busy complementary health clinic in Bristol, and has been a teacher at CICM since its inception in 1993.