The Office for Students has awarded us a Teaching Excellence and Student Outcomes Bronze Award
The award is for "delivering teaching, learning and outcomes for its students that meet rigorous national quality requirements for UK higher education". Find more information about the Award and the Office for Students here.
The 2019 National Student Survey has been released. We achieved 87% on overall student satisfaction in the National Student Survey!
The NSS is a completely independent and anonymous survey that records student’s levels of satisfaction with their college or university.
For more information on how to have your say: here
Welcome to College of Integrated Chinese Medicine.
We’re delighted you’ve chosen to find out more about the hugely rewarding and growing profession of acupuncture.
At CICM we teach an integrated style of five element constitutional acupuncture and traditional Chinese medicine to enable our graduates to confidently and effectively treat a wide range of conditions affecting the body, mind and spirit.
- Gain your BSc (Hons) in acupuncture to embark on a rewarding career with meaning and purpose, making a difference to the health and wellness of your patients
- Join the largest acupuncture college in the UK, established in 1993 with 25 years of teaching excellence and over 1500 graduates
- Enjoy an interactive, practical and comprehensive course, fully accredited by the BAAB (British Acupuncture Accreditation Board) with over 400 hrs of clinical experience
- Take advantage of our flexible study and finance plans to fit around your busy work and family life
- Become part of a vibrant, supportive and warm student community with like-minded and passionate peers and teachers
We believe that our student-centred approach and our commitment to teaching excellence is what creates such high student satisfaction rates and means that 98% of our graduates remain in fulfilling practices one year on. We’re really proud that our strong reputation has allowed us to welcome students from all over the UK and Europe, often through recommendation and referral from fellow acupuncturists.
We know that our student’s lives are often full with work and family, so we offer flexible 3-year full time courses either over weekends or on weekdays which lead to a BSc (Hons) in acupuncture validated by University College of Osteopathy. We also have financing plans and eligible students can apply for student and maintenance loans.
All our tutors are experienced acupuncturists and passionate teachers, committed to helping you realise your potential and training you to be part of a hugely rewarding and growing profession.
Join us on an open day to experience the wide range of benefits of studying acupuncture with us and to take part in a hands-on taster workshop in the art of pulse diagnosis. Click here to book your online place for the dates showing.